What is your CURRENT lead time?
(LEAD TIMES ARE ESTIMATED AND NOT GUARANTEED)
Glass replacements: ~2-3 weeks
Mirror installs: ~2-3 weeks
Shower door installations: ~3-4 weeks
Window installations: ~15-20 weeks
Can I Cancel my order?
Yes! You have 3 days after the contract has been signed to cancel your order.
If you've paid a deposit, you have 24hrs to cancel in order to receive a full refund.
Window Installation Workmanship Warranty
Subject to the limitations set forth below, for a period of 3 years from the date of completion of
the work described and specified on the front of your contract, Northern Glass Company will make repairs to the installed window product resulting from defective workmanship.
For this warranty to be valid, you must:
• Pay the full contract price and proof of payment
• Retain a copy of the original contract (Signed Estimate)
This limited warranty excludes:
• Any work where Northern Glass Company did not supply the materials.
• Damage caused by impact of foreign objects.
• Any work which was not performed by Northern Glass Company, including any acts or omissions of other parties, trades or contractors.
• Damage or defects caused in whole or in part by reason of fire, explosion, flood, acts of God, extreme weather conditions (i.e. hail, wind), misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes beyond the control of Northern Glass Company.
• Normal weathering of surfaces, including normal wear and tear.
• Defect from water leakage not caused by installation performed by Northern Glass Company.
• Cracked or separating caulking. This is considered standard product maintenance.
• Damage or defects caused by settling, structural movement or structural defects.
• Damage or defects caused by dry rot, erosion, cracking and porosity of mortar and brick
• Damage caused by lack of proper maintenance
• Damage caused by any defects or failure of materials not installed by Northern Glass Company.
• Damage relating to the color or other aesthetics of products installed by Northern Glass Company according to applicable manufacturers’ installation instructions.
• Damage caused by an accident (including glass breakage), misuse, abuse, alterations, or improper handling, operation or cleaning (by others outside of Sellers’s control).
• Damage caused by application of after-market window films to glass surfaces.
• Minor imperfections in glass that do not affect the product’s structural integrity or significantly obscure vision.
• Minor variations in glass color.
• Damage caused by improperly installed security systems or damage by security systems.
• Damage caused by termites, insects, rodents or other animals.
• Damage caused by fire or harmful chemicals, oils, acids and the like that come into contact with the installed product.
Shower door installation workmanship warranty
One Year Workmanship Warranty
This is to certify that the products installed by Northern Glass Company are warranted for a period of one year against defects in workmanship, subject to the following conditions:
Northern Glass Company agrees to its opinion remedy the defective workmanship without charge within one year from the date of the initial installation, within a reasonable time after notice.
The warranty covers defects in workmanship but does not include defects or damages attributed to normal wear or defects caused by: accidents, misuse of product, improper cleaning agents, mildew fungus, or any other causes beyond the Company’s control.
Northern Glass Company shall not be liable for injury to persons or damage to building or contents, or for incidental, special or consequential damages for breach of any written or implied warranty on defects in workmanship.
THERE WILL BE A CHARGE IF A SERVICE CALL IS MADE AND WE FIND THAT THE REPORTED DAMAGE WAS CAUSED BY REASONS OTHER THAN FAULTY WORKMANSHIP.